‘Ello, this is the TV Tuesday Meme! It’s quite simple, every Tuesday you’ll do these things:
- Link back to the originator (Codie @Reader’s Anonymous)
Choose between these three:
- Book-to-Movie/TV show adaptation (have you seen it? If no, do you plan to?)
- Book you think should be a movie/TV show (Why?)
- Movie/TV show that prompted you to read a book?
*Optional – put up the trailer
- Link back to your post in the comments section (so I can stalk your post)
Book-to-Movie/TV show adaptation
Sleeping with the Enemy was an infamous movie starring Julia Roberts, known for surpassing Nancy Prince’s original novel in greatness. The story follows Laura Burney, a woman who appears to have everything, but has secretly endured the brutality of her husband’s domestic abuse. That is until she fakes her death and flees – with a new name and appearance – to a small town where she’s a stranger to everyone. During this time she finds herself…sorta. This was a favorite of my aunt’s, therefore, I’ve seen it an ungodly amount of times. There’s nothing impactful about the movie despite the strong plot/subject matter, but it’s watchable.