Let’s have a rather honest tête-à-tête (that’s not very fitting for a very public internet site but I love that word), shall we.
It’s undeniable – I’ve been MIA for weeks now, and for the lovely people who actually follow my blog and read my post I’m immeasurably sorry! My life’s been a whirlwind as of late, but that’s no excuse for not keeping in contact with you guys via, post, Instagram, comments, etc.
Let me catch you up!
- School! – Ugh, sometimes I really hate higher education. It’s time consuming and awful, with a hint of annoying and a splash of overrated. I’ve been thinking about transferring to a different school for the upcoming semester and it’s nerve-wrecking.
- Family – My sisters heading back to Philly for a week. I can see your brain wracking with the question, “What does that have to do with you?” Well, my sister has five dogs and a cat who she’s graciously – without asking – decided that I’d be the perfect pet and house sitter. Love ya sis 😉
- Work – Freelancing is my thang. Not being a fan of bosses or set schedules, I’ve worked for myself and family since I was 16. Now at the ripe age of 18 my freelancing has expanded quite a bit. I have more clients now and it’s just very time consuming.
- House Hunting – My mums buying a house. We’ve been searching the Atlanta area forEVER and actually discovered this beautiful section that’s exactly what she’s looking for!
- Reading – My spare time is being filled by reading. Not any seriously heavy novels, but some trashy romance novels and other things that don’t take much brain power.
- Exercise – I attend the gym five days a week, at 7-9 A.M. EVERY day. I’m crying just thinking about it.
- Volunteer Work – I’ve been volunteering and although fun and rewarding, it’s very time consuming.
Whoa, I didn’t realize I had that much going on until I was typing. The good news is I’m going to commit to a minimum of one post per week – even if you’re not excited, I’m excited ;D I’ve missed you all!