Whoa, this is awesome! Thank you so much the orang-utan librarian for the nomination, and if you haven’t checked out her blog you really, really need to. Her post are always fun, funny, and honest so check em’ out!
Now let’s get to it! Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
I’m stealing Nut Free Nerd’s Question- put your music on shuffle- what comes up?
My Sharona – The Knack
What’s your favourite Disney song?
The Colors of the Wind – Pocahontas
Who’s your favourite Disney villain?
Anton Ego from Ratatouille and Syndrome from The Incredibles (best movie ever) , but if you mean more cartoon and less animated then….Mr. Smee maybe.
What’s the weirdest book you’ve ever read?
The Nymphos of Rocky Flats (Felix Gomez #1) by Mario Acevedo
Surprisingly, this book had like zero sex in it.
Who’s your oddest book crush?
Maybe Morpheus from Splintered series by A.G. Howard. He’s like pale white with smears on his face, wears a top hat…if that’s not weird he lives in wonderland…
But it could also be Marko from the Saga Volume’s by Brian K. Vaughn. He’s an alien (to Earth) with horns, animal ears….oh and lives on a moon.
What’s the best excuse you’ve ever given?
This is your fault because you knew I couldn’t be trusted.
If that’s the kind of excuse you meant.
What’s the worst job interview question you’ve ever had? If you’ve never had a job interview- what’s the most random question you’ve ever been asked? (not including this one)
“Do you have dimples?!”
Yup, someone asked me that while looking right in my face. So that’s random + stupid.
What is your favourite sport? (either to watch or play)
MMA & Hockey (watch), Soccer & Gymnastics (play)
What’s the best bad thing you’ve ever eaten? (aka a desert that was so disgustingly bad that you felt guilty but delighted about having eaten it)
I don’t like sweets, but I once ate a 1lb bag of sour gummy worms in an hour. My teeth were screaming in protest.
Write a poem detailing your love for your favourite food.
I’ll Poe it up (haha)
Puddy, is me, when I catch your scent
Honest I must be for the weakness you bring out in me
Oceans separate us (technically) but imitations satisfy me
Back I’ll always come, for you’re taste is intoxicating
Oh, you’re like voodoo
It’s Pho Bo. I really wanted to use the word voodoo, hints its unusual placement at the end there.
Okay, at the risk of making this all about food, would you rather only ever be able to eat your favourite food for the rest of your life or eat whatever you want *except* your favourite food?
Hmm, probably the latter because I haven’t had all the food in the world, so I could find something else that is my favorite….or is that cheating?
- Have you ever been to a different country? If so, which ones? If not, where would you like to visit?
- What’s the worst present you’ve ever received, or the best?
- A book you were obsessed with that you currently hate, or the reverse.
- A song that changed your life.
- What’s your favorite time of day?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- What was your tipping point book? (this is the book that made you fall in love with reading)
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
- What is the weirdest food you enjoy?
- Favorite hero/sidekick combo
- Do you like anti-hero’s? If so, why and do you have a favorite? If not, why?
Betwixt These Pages
The Bookkeeper’s secret
Zezee with Books
Jess’s Reading Nook
Mud & Stars
The Quirky Book Nerd
THE BOOK-LOVING NERD