(This award is long-overdo! Its taken me forever to do this because I suck)
I’ve been nominated for another award by Jess at Jess’ Reading Nook! Thank you so much Jess, and don’t forget to check out her awesome blog.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- My middle name is Hunter
- I was home schooled from 1st to 8th grade, and then again from 9th grade until college.
- I did gymnastics for 7 years
- I’m thinking about becoming a vegan
- I’m typing this right now
- I know how to make pasta noodles from scratch (no machine – you could say I’m proud)
- My first concert was the Goo Goo Dolls
- I ❤ all types of music (excluding country)
- My family has had 7 dogs, 1 bird, and 4 cats
- I’m from Philadelphia
- I’m a die hard hockey, MMA, boxing, and rugby fan
If you could only save one book to pass on to future generations, which would it be and why?
This almost seems impossible to answer! Although Jane Eyre is my favorite novel I’d have to choose the complete works of William Shakespeare…but then there’s the Bible. Well, the Bible for obvious reasons, it’s one of the oldest text ever and it’s full of poetry and life lessons – it’s freaking instruction guide. Whereas Shakespeare is a genius with words and language. I’d probably go with the Bible, though.
Who is your fictional crush?
I don’t really have a fictional crush, but if I had to choose a guy in a book that struck my fancy it’d be Zeus in On the Edge of Love. He’s badass and hilarious. Oooh, but I did love Owen in Just Listen by Sarah Dessen and Opie in Son’s of Anarchy…does he count? Anyway, I don’t know.
Hardback or paperback?
Haha, really? Paperback 100%
Do you write in your books, take notes on post-its/scrap paper, or neither?
If I feel notes are necessary I under no circumstance write in the book. It’s always in my Great Gatsby notebook or, if that’s not readily available, my walls.
What is your favorite kind of food?
Like cuisine? It’d definitely be Vietnamese or Italian. I ❤ Pho
A couple that you ship that aren’t actually together?
Hmmm…good question. Alyssa and Morpheus from the Splintered series.
What book would you most like to see a theme park for?
Since Harry Potter is already kind of a theme park, I’d have to say Percy Jackson series.
What character is most like you?
Ain’t nobody like me, but me…just kidding. But I really don’t know. I’m so all over the place it’d be hard to pick one character.
Who is your favorite sidekick?
I’m assuming book sidekick, which would have to be Howie from the Jasper Dent series, or Tameka from the Armored series.
Where do you buy your books?
Mainly Amazon, Thriftbooks, Goodwill, and the Library when they have those sales. But I try to frequent my local bookstores also, because physical bookstores are a must.
What is a book you hate that everyone else loves?
Beautiful Creatures series. For some odd reason people go gaga over these book, but I don’t understand the fascination.
- Would you rather only read you favorite book for the rest of your life, or read different books except your favorite book?
- Do you judge books by their cover?
- Physical books or ebooks?
- Do you pre-order?
- Favorite heroine-hero duo (movie, tv series, or book)?
- Least favorite genre?
- Biggest pet peeve in books?
- Have you ever felt a special connection with a protagonist before? If so, what book?
- What is a book you love that everyone else hates?
- Favorite book turned movie?
- Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? If so, which ones?
Ugh, is that eleven? Hopefully! Well, good day to you my fellow addicts 😀