I have been nominated for the Book Fangirling Award by Charleigh’s Book Nook ! Thank you so much, Charleigh!
This is my first blog award, but hopefully it won’t be my last.
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
What is your favourite fictional character?
I don’t honestly know if I have one. Each book I read and character I’m in the company of holds a special place in my heart. So, favorite isn’t really possible, but I can give you one of my favorites, which would be Katsa from Graceling.
What’s your top book of 2015?
This year has been terrible for me when it came to reading, but I’m gonna say And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie – I know it’s super old but I just read it. However, the year isn’t up and I’m hoping to be done a couple of novels before then, so we’ll see.
How many books do you generally read a week?
It depends. The most I’ve ever read in a week was 5 (during a blizzard) and the least was none, but I think an average of 2-3 books would be accurate.
What’s your favourite book series of all time?
I’m not sure if I have a favorite book series. I did enjoy The Mediator and 1-800-Where-R-You series by Meg Cabot. I also obsess over Harry Potter and the Saga series too. But The Percy Jackson series is also a winner, so I really don’t know. Good question.
What’s your favourite book of all time?
Is is too cliche to say Jane Eyre? Well, even if it is my answer is unwavering: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.
- LEAST favorite book read in 2015?
- Being a book addict, are there any new releases you’re excited about?
- I know you have a lot, but who’s your favorite character of 2015?
- A genre that you enjoy, yet don’t read enough of?
- We all have them, so what’s your LEAST favorite genre, and why?